Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Puerto Chacabuco, Chile

Our next stop was Puerto Chacabuco. Chuck and I hired an English speaking taxi driver to tour us around the area. Here we are at a waterfall.


The scenery was gorgeous. This picture reminds me of British Columbia in Canada.


The city we were visiting was nestled into the center of these ranges.


Speaking of ranges... when we were in the city we went shopping. I found these brand new wood burning (or maybe coal) stoves for sell.


Here is Chuck doing tourist shopping.


These trees were turning their fall colors. It boogles the mind when the calendar says it is the end of March.


One more picture that reminds me of Canada.


Next time I will share pictures from Puerto Montt, Chile.

1 comment:

mary said...

picturesque scenery... thanks for sharing.